Join us and be a part of the Ben family offering support for life providing health and wellbeing support for people who work in the automotive industry and their family dependants, as well as delivering care and retirement village services.
We firmly believe our people are key to driving Ben’s purpose with our PRIDE (Passion, Respect, Inclusive, Determined, Empowered) values being at the heart of how we work together and deliver our services and support.
"Our teams work collaboratively, and it has a positive impact on everyone. We’re focused on the future which makes it an inspiring and exciting place to be right now"
We have a broad range of opportunities at Ben including on the frontline (helpline & enquiries, case managers, clinical and non-clinical specialist, and caring roles), through central support functions (administration, human resources, finance, and marketing roles) as well as sales, hospitality, business development and fundraising.
Whatever the role, rest assured, you’ll be a valued member of our Ben team.
In addition, our benefits package also includes:
- Minimum of 31 days holidays, 33 days for Head Office and Health & Wellbeing employees, inclusive of Bank Holidays, all subject to increase with length of service
- Life assurance, 3 x salary basic annual salary
- Access to Perkbox, employee benefits platform, offering free perks and discounts with hundreds of companies and deals available
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing support including access to mental health and wellbeing digital platform
- Long service recognition
- Personal development opportunities
- Rewards & Incentives
- Free car parking