Long term or chronic health conditions affect one in four people in the UK and over 600,000 people have an injury at work in the UK every year.
Dealing with a long term or chronic health condition, serious injury, life-limiting or terminal illness can have a devastating impact that affects the entire family. Time off work because of illness often affects people’s finances, leaving them stressed and isolated at an already difficult time. It’s something many people have to face and being able to access free and confidential family-wide support can make all the difference.
How we help
We offer a range of self-help tools and advice to help people stay fit for work and fit for life. If the worst happens, our tailored, ongoing support helps people get back on their feet.
- General health and wellbeing support
- Referrals on to specialist providers
- Assessment for physical therapies
- Help with a Disabled Facilities Grant application
- Funding for disability aids, therapies, adaptions to your home
- Care options / rights and help understanding the Care Act
- Care services
See below for self-help tools and advice – and read more about our services and how Ben has helped people with physical health issues make lasting, positive change.