Coping with Menopause
Coping with Anxiety
Who's it for? Suitable for individuals who want a better understanding of menopause and how to manage it's impact on their life
Duration: Two hours
Delivery: Face-to-face or virtual
No. delegates face-to-face: 24
No. delegates virtually: 24
• Coping with Menopause helps women feel confident to talk about and manage menopause
• Help highlight some of the challenges that women (and men) face during the menopause
• Separates the facts from the fiction around menopause and provide an understanding of the options available to help manage menopausal symptoms
- Welcome & Introduction - Identify personal objectives
- Terminology – Understand the main terms used when discussing menopause
- Menopause – An overview of the biology of menopause, symptoms and the impact on work, home and social life.
- Management Options – Understand the medical and non-medical treatment options including Hormone Replacement Therapy, herbal, complementary and lifestyle options.
- Personal Philosophy – Identify delegate’s personal philosophy around menopause.
- Action Plan – prepare an individual menopause action plan
- Further resources – signposting to further help and guidance
Why Ben Training?
With mental wellbeing high on the automotive industry agenda, Ben Training is here to help. We deliver effective health and wellbeing training to people working in automotive, supporting everyone from shop floor to top floor to build the self-awareness and good habits that promote resilient mental health, and the skills to help others
Ben Training offers a comprehensive range of face-to-face and online courses and all profits go towards providing support for life to automotive people and their family dependents
Gain the knowledge and confidence to provide mental health first aid for the most common mental health issues, understand how to build a mentally healthy workplace, challenge stigma and support wellbeing
Participants will keep their mental health support current and update their knowledge of mental health and what influences it
Participants will gain an in-depth understanding of young people’s mental health and factors that affect wellbeing
Participants will gain an understanding of the legal implications as to why menopause is relevant in the workplace and learn how to make reasonable adjustments to help promote a menopause friendly environment
Gain effective skills, tools and resources to manage mental health issues in your team
Participants develop the self-awareness and skills to understand and improve their own physical and mental wellbeing. Builds resilience and confidence
Participants develop self-awareness, skills and strategies to prevent or manage anxiety and coping strategies to manage and improve their emotional wellbeing
Learn how to spot signs and symptoms of mental health conditions and provide help on a first aid basis.
Learn how to spot signs and symptoms of mental health conditions and provide help on a first aid basis
Participants improve their awareness and understanding of menopause; what it is, why it happens and the impact it can have on the work, home and social lives of people experiencing it