It’s quite common for people to feel alone and like they have no-one they can really talk to. People of all ages, from all walks of life call Ben and and say they feel completely alone.
Feeling isolated and alone affects many more people than you might think. Being a carer for a loved one, relationship breakdown and dealing with physical incapacity or mental illness are all common reasons people call us saying they feel alone and have no-one to talk to. If you don’t have a reliable income or a secure housing situation, it’s easy to become socially isolated.
We provide a range of free and confidential support and expert advice that will help people regain their confidence, reconnect and make lasting, positive change.
Who we help
- Support with family / relationship breakdown
- Supporting older or vulnerable individuals to engage in local support
- Home Care services
- Re-entering the work place after serious illness
- Help to deal with domestic abuse
- Support for alcohol or substance misuse
- Safeguarding alerts
- Short breaks
- Self-help tools and advice on how to build real-world social networks
- Advice on housing options and entitlements