- The Confused.com London Motor Show is delighted to announce Ben as the official charity for its debut year at the ExCeL Exhibition Centre
- The show is back in the capital from 17th to 20th May 2018 and promises to be bigger and better than ever in its new home
- Ben is a not-for-profit organisation that partners with the automotive industry to provide support for life to its people and their family dependents
- The Confused.com London Motor Show is supporting Ben by donating £1 from every ticket sold to the charity up to the value of £25,000
- Tickets are officially on general sale now from just £10.50 and can be purchased from https://londonmotorshow.seetickets.com
The Confused.com London Motor Show is proud to announce Ben as its official charity partner when it touches down at the ExCeL Exhibition Centre next May.
The eagerly awaited 2018 event heads to ExCeL from 17th-20th May, and as it promises to be bigger and better than ever, it’s able to lend a helping hand to a worthy cause.
For every full price ticket sold at The Confused.com London Motor Show, £1 will be donated up to the value of £25,000 to help Ben support colleagues in the automotive industry who are struggling with life’s challenges.
Ben’s tailored, holistic care and support services focus on the four main pillars of peoples’ health and wellbeing: financial, physical, mental and social – empowering them to make lasting, positive change.
Ben has been supported by The London Motor Show since 2016, and the show will now be pulling out all the stops to raise as much money as possible to aid the charity in its life-changing support for individuals in the automotive industry.
Tickets start at just £10.50 and one child (under 17) goes free with a paying adult – they’re available to purchase at https://londonmotorshow.seetickets.com.
Alec Mumford, Chairman of The Confused.com London Motor Show, added: “Ben is a charity very close to our hearts at The Confused.com London Motor Show and we are very proud to be supporting the organisation in a much bigger way for the 2018 event. Our move to ExCeL London means the show will be even bigger and better than ever, which in turn will enable us to provide even more support to Ben and its families.”
Jools Tait, Business Development Director at Ben, said: “We’re delighted to be working in partnership with The London Motor Show and we are extremely grateful for the generous support. Without the backing from our automotive industry, we wouldn’t be able to keep providing a vital lifeline to those who need it. The money raised from ticket sales for this event will ensure that we can continue to support people in the industry with the challenges they face.”
For further information, please contact:
0207 287 9610
0207 287 9610
Notes to editors:
The London Motor Show was first held in May 2016. With a progressive and exciting format, the event is designed to appeal across the board to a wide range of motoring visitors and enthusiasts. The next show will take place from 17th to 20th May 2018.